At our church you'll find faith formation and Christian education for all ages, including classes for families, weekly community night meals, and special programs.
During the pandemic, some of our programs are now on Zoom, and some are on hiatus.
Here are a few of the opportunities available:
- Sunday Bible Time via Zoom at 10:00 on Sundays, September - May.
- Sunday morning Activity Time (on hiatus)
- Confirmation classes (via Zoom)
- Jr. and St. High Youth groups
- Parent and family classes
- Our Whole Lives (OWL) faith and sexuality program
- Seasonal inter-generational events and retreats
See our Programs section for more information about individual opportunities.